Wednesday, September 9, 2009

BET put on BLAST by Former Exec Andreas Hale

Urban Chameleon news

Former executive at BET, Andreas Hale was let go and has put the abominable company on BLAST ...AND has hinted at writing a tell all book. DOWN WITCHU BET! D-O-W-N

As someone who has been critical of BET for many years, it surprised many that I would leave my post at HipHopDX last year to take a position at BET. But it was an opportunity I absolutely had to take. I could no longer be critical of this company without accepting the opportunity to change it when given. …

Although I was hired to bring about change, I was systematically shut down. I wasn’t hired to make noise, I was hired to be silenced. The truth of the matter is that everything that you thought was wrong with BET is true.

full article on DDotomen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment