Thursday, August 27, 2009

B*ch did you just FRIEND me?

by today's Urban Chameleon contributor








Not Everyone Should Send You A Facebook Friend Request

A girlfriend of mine and I were recently hangin’ out at her place Facebooking on our individual laptops. I was perusing through my most recent “Friend Requests” until I came across one name and flipped the f*ck out. I turned to my friend and said,

“Don’tcha know the b*tch that slept with my man before dating him had the nerve to send me a m*tchaf*ckin’ Friend Request?”

“Ohmigod girl! I never knew about this when was this?” She asked with sincere concern.

“8th grade.”

I replied as I walked into her kitchen to pour myself a shot of tequila. While in the kitchen I noticed silence. When I poked my head around the corner my friend was doing the roach; meaning she was on her back waving her hands and feet back and forth laughing her ass off at me.

“That sh*t is not funny.” I said

“Girl, that was over 17years ago!”

“I don’t care how long ago it was everyone remembers who wronged them in junior high and high school. People need to think about that sh*t.”

“I guess girl but some things you have to try and let – ooooooooooohhh HELL NAH!”

“What!?” I asked

“The head of the Puerto Rican gang from my high school who jumped my ass with five other Boricua’s just friended ME!”

Mocking her response just seconds ago, I responded, “Oh girl, let go, let flow.”

“This is different. I still have a scar on my chin from when that b*tch razor bladed my ass. Do you know to this day I still have to lie to colleagues and tell them it’s from when I fell from playing Polo.”

“Wow.”

“We need to find out where she lives and go jump her ass.”

Related video from Tickles.Tv



Have your Urban Chameleon story featured by e-mailing tickles.tv@gmail.com

click here for: How the Urban Chameleon Came to be

2 comments:

  1. OMG what is going on with all these lifeless girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. same thing happen to me after this girl slept with my man. THE NERVE

    ReplyDelete