Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dwight and Kobe Tonight…Right

by today’s Urban Chameleon contributor

After all the Lebron and Kobe hype it’s come down to Kobe and Dwight…tonight. This is when I get into a little bit of a “ha ha” media moment just because I am so sick and tired of media giving young people credit before they’ve earned it. I mean where is Dwight’s puppet and voice over actor? Where are those commercials? He did after all end up winning the Eastern Conference Championship. Sorry that my rant has to be at Lebron’s expense except for tsk tsk on you Lebron for walking off the court after losing the Eastern Conference with out congratulating the winning team. I mean $90 million dollars before you even played a game and you can’t find it in your heart or your manhood to shake a hand? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. However, I do have to remember that Lebron is a man child and so the maturity of a true competitor may just not be as developed as the size of his BODY! Seriously though, it’s absolutely unbelievable the size of this guy at only 24years of age, really any age, which leads me to Dwight’s shoulders. WHAT THE HOOTANANY! Have you really looked at Dwight’s shoulders? The fact that they expand beyond a medium close up shot of him hitting a free throw is incredible. For what ever reason Jordan back in the days didn’t appear this King Kongish. It’s just astonishing to me. Now someone who doesn’t astonish me is Kobe Bryant. I know all you guys love him and how he tears it up on the court but let me tell you he’s still rubbing women the wrong way. The four million dollar ring certainly didn’t win our hearts over and for 4 million dollars it should have. We instead still have bones to pick with his cheatin’ and cocky ass. So for this very reason I am rooting for Dwight’s shoulders. Go Orlando!

Have your Urban Chameleon story featured by e-mailing tickles.tv@gmail.com

Click here for: How The Urban Chameleon Came To Be


No comments:

Post a Comment