Sunday, February 21, 2010

New African Discoveries

Urban Chameleon moment of the Day

by Funnel Cake

Today I wore a pair of jeans that a friend of mine lent me. When I went to reach into the back pocket to pull out the Metrocard I had earlier shoved down there out came something that appeared to be strangling my means of transportation. It was a piece of hairweave. I immediately knew how the piece of hairweave had gotten there with out ever having had a conversation with anyone about this subject matter.

I could already image the scenario now from the last time my girlfriend wore these jeans:

Friend out at a social event and goes to adjust her hair only to realize that apiece is loose. She quickly yanks it out before anyone can notice and stuffs it into the back of her jean pocket where I have now come to discover it.

Click here for: How the Urban Chameleon Came to be

No comments:

Post a Comment