Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Vibe Magazine Folds Another End of an Era

Even though I haven't read Vibe Magazine in a MINUTE I still can't believe it's folding (ooh I hope it wasn't because of me?). But I guess if the New York Times shares could take a dramatic tumble it was only a matter of time before Vibe was on the welfare line, wit a can of refried pork beans clutching on to last seasons Gucci's for dear life.


p.s. I love how Tiny (TI's girl) and Toya (Lil' Wayne's ex) got a show on BET but Vibe is dying. My god whose baby do you have to mama to keep it poppin' out here? What is happening people????

Full article here from Gawker.com

Have your Urban Chameleon story featured by emailing tickles.tv@gmail.com

click here for: How The Urban Chameleon Came To Be

PLEASE NOMINATE US FOR ALL FOUR CATEGORIES!!!

My site was nominated for a Black Weblog Award!

No comments:

Post a Comment