Friday, April 30, 2010

HaJ's first live radio interview on Harlem Talk Radio

Well y’all I did it! My first live radio interview on Harlem Talk Radio discussing the creation of Tickles.Tv and Home of the Urban Chameleon was last night!

Thanks to all who listened and those of you who even emailed me great feedback. I was really trying to keep it together as my mom's Bichon started licking my toes half way through the interview...does anyone ever factor in these kinds of hurdles along the entrepreneurial journey? What can I say…

Incase you missed it and want to check it out, go to www.harlemtalkradio.com

Look for the audio player along the right side of the page (see image below) and click on

7:pm Diva Talk







Hope you enjoy!

click here for: How the Urban Chameleon Came to be

Have your Urban Chameleon story featured by e-mailing tickles.tv@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment